United Reformed Church
The Tithebarn Street Independent chapel opened in 1809. It was restored and became a Congregational Chapel in 1886. In 1972 after the Congregational and Presbyterian Churches came together it became a United Reformed Church. The building saw further restoration in 2007.
The redbrick building behind it was completed in 1899. The old church then became a Sunday School by 2007 it was becoming derelict. Tithebarn St Independent, Poulton. The old Sunday School became the church again and the 1899 building was sold and has since been converted into private apartments ‘Church Mansions’.